HOME LEFT COLUMN
We provide complete yacht systems services, from inspections, troubleshooting, repairs and refits. Our specialties include:
- Yacht management – For all of your yachting needs
- Mechanical – Troubleshoot and repair diesel engines (e.g., fuel, cooling, transmissions, crankcase ventilation systems, CCV)
- Electrical – Design, install and repair AC/DC systems to ABYC standards (e.g., battery systems and inverters)
- Plumbing – From the galley to the head and below-the-waterline through-hulls, we install and repair water-tight, leak-proof plumbing systems.
- Watermakers – Service, installations and upgrades
- Heating systems – Installation and service of hydronic and forced air systems
- Hydraulic systems – Stabilizers, windlasses, thrusters, pumps
- Custom interiors – Woodwork, cabinetry, countertops, carpet—there’s no interior feature our team can’t handle.
- Custom exteriors – Teak and non-skid decks, windows and fiberglass features
- Bottom, hullside and topside paint – We’ve got you covered.
- Haul out and launches – Haul Out Form – Haul out to 80’, fork lift, crane, power wash
- Dry dock and storage – Dry Dock Fees – We have three lots with acres of storage for boats, RVs, more. Also available: 120V 30amp metered power outside, 50amp 125/250v inside heated 120,000 sq. ft. work shop, water. Gated and locked with 24/7 access. Stairs available for rent. DIY allowed.
- Winter Watch – We’ll make sure your vessel stays warm, dry and safe through winter rain, sleet, snow and gales.
HOME RIGHT COLUMN